This is a wonderful lesson.
Students will learn and discuss tips about learning languages more effectively.
Together, we can make a big change.
The best way to change the world for the better is to provide quality education for all learners. The best way to do this is to give all teachers the opportunity to become the best teachers they can be. Then, we really can change the world.
I prepared a ppt presentation for this lesson, which you can download here.
- Intermediate and above, but could be adopted to lower levels too.
- Between 1.5 and 2 hours
- students will learn and discuss tips about learning languages more effectively
Activity #1: Lead-in
What are your language learning habits like? Look at the statements below. Do they apply to you? Why (not)?
- I watch films and TV in English.
- I’m worried that people don’t understand me when I speak English, so I prefer to stay quiet.
- I read a lot in English. Mostly news on the Internet, but sometimes books too.
- I never study English in my free time.
- I record new words, look them up in a dictionary and keep a record of them in my notebook.
- I use on-line software and apps for learning English.
- I talk a lot in English in…
View original post 979 more words